Our family course programme is specifically designed to fit the lifestyle and requirements of each individual family. Fun and flexible, our Family Courses can be tailor-made to create the perfect experience for your family holiday.
Whether you require English courses only, accommodation, family activity packs, airport transfers or a combination of these services, our friendly staff will help you create the best family holiday package for your family’s needs.
Discounts for families
Each family adult receives 15% course discount. If booking one child/junior/teen the course discount is 15%. If booking a 2nd/3rd child into our Kid’s Club or Playschool the child discount is 20%.
Family programme specifications
- Available all year
- Family Activity Packs can be booked for a minimum of 2 persons
- Minimum age for students attending an English Course is 8 years
- Minimum age for children attending Playschool is 2 years
- Minimum age for children attending Kids' English Club is 5 years
4 easy steps to your family holiday
- Choose your English course
- Select your accommodation
- Pick a Family Activity Pack
- Contact the school.... and we'll do all the rest!
Design your own family course programme to include an English course for each family member according to level of English, accommodation and activities that match your preferences. You may opt to combine your studies with excursions to historical sites, beach activities or even an adventure sports programme out in the wild!
1. Choose your English course
All English lessons are held at the same time and in the same building - perfect for families with young children or teenagers.
Bookings are considered as Family Bookings when they are for a minimum of 1 Parent and 1 Child or 2 Parents and 1 Child - an unlimited amount of additional family members are welcome. (Both parent and child must book an English course in order to benefit from our family discount.)
|Parents may choose accommodation only or choose a Business English, One-to-One Course or even an Extreme Adventure Course instead of the standard General English Course.|
|Families travelling with young children are advised to book our Playschool. Available to children between 2 and 7 years of age, our Playschool offers parents the unique opportunity to undertake an English Course while their children are supervised by professionals. The Playschool and Kids’ English Club sessions are held between 09:00 and 12:30. The children are also supervised during the daily half-hour break.|
|Our Kids’ English Club is held all year round and is designed to introduce young children between the ages of 5 and 8 to the English language in an fun, informal way. Games, song, music, crafts and water-based play are among the activities that take place in our Kids’ English Club. There are no written or grammar lessons.|
|Children can book Junior or Teen English courses or one of our combined English + Activity courses: Junior Activity English, Teen Vacation English, Junior / Teen English Sport or Teen Vacation English Gold.|
2. Select your accommodation
Our Accommodation Department will offer your family full support and assistance in booking the right type of accommodation for your family holiday. Families can choose from our wide range of accommodation which includes host family stays, holiday complexes with pools and hotels or self-catering apartments with sea views. Families travelling with children under the age of 12 are offered a 50% discount at most hotels. All our accommodation is situated within 30 minutes of the school for the ease and convenience of our students. View more accommodation details.
3. Pick a Family Activity Pack to complement your Family Course
No family holiday is complete without tours, excursions and activities. The Excursion Department at Alpha School of English offers a daily activity programme to students of all ages. In addition to this, families may select one of our Family Activity packs, which offer a range of excursions and activities to ensure you have an unforgettable family holiday in Malta. Parents who wish to accompany their children on their school excursions are advised to book one of our Vacation English activity packs.
4. Contact the school...and we'll do all the rest!
We always recommend you contact us so you can book your family holiday directly with one of our team because we can quickly help you with all the different aspects.
Self-book your own holiday online
You can also self-book your own holiday online by browsing this website and adding the different parts (Courses + Accommodation + Activities) to your cart for booking. Below is a ready made course suitable for 1 Adult (General English) and 1 Child (Junior English) to help you get started quickly.
We were very happy with the school
We were very happy with the school - your teachers Nella & Peter were both very good. In fact we appreciated and were impressed by the quality of all the teachers - they were very professional, kind and helpful. We were also extremely pleased with Hannah, the Playschool teacher. Our daughter Astrid enjoyed her English lessons far more than her Chinese ones! She can already understand English better than her father. We plan to return next year and enrol our baby in the Playschool - he will be two years old by then."
Manuel Pompilio Prado Garcia (Spain), General English Combo (August - September 2014)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-17, 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- English levels: Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
6 Jan 2020 - 7 Jun 2020
Price per week (1 Adult GE + 1 Child GE/TE) : €292
8 Jun 2020 - 28 Aug 2020
Price per week (1 Adult GE + 1 Child GE/TE) : €391
29 Aug 2020 - 20 Dec 2020
Price per week (1 Adult GE + 1 Child GE/TE) : €292
Book your course online!
Choose at least "Adult + Child" option, select starting date and add to cart. Repeat for each extra adult or child in your group.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!