A private course, the One-to-One English Course is an ideal choice for students wishing to make significant improvements to their English level in a minimal length of time.
Each One-to-One English Course is designed to meet the precise linguistic requirements of every individual student. Students can choose the area which they would like to focus on, be it their English conversation skills, grammar or vocabulary.
One-to-One English Courses provide the quickest and most effective English language training possible. Before students arrive in Malta, as well as on their first day at the School, we carry out a detailed needs analysis in order to prepare an individual course around the student's needs.
Our One-to-One Course is a flexible course programme with lessons held either in the morning or in the afternoon to suit the student's convenience. One-to-One English lessons may also be held at the student's place of accommodation at a slight extra charge. One-to-One lessons may also be booked individually on request.
I really enjoyed the One-to-One lessons
I wanted to learn English as my daughters both speak the language for their work. It was a Hungarian teacher that recommended Alpha School to me. I liked my teacher Mary Rose - I thought she was fantastic and she really knows her stuff. I really enjoyed the One-to-One lessons."
Marta Suranyi (Hungary), One-to-One (February 2014)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 or 30 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
6 Jan 2020 - 7 Jun 2020
Price per week : €39
8 Jun 2020 - 28 Aug 2020
Price per week : €195
29 Aug 2020 - 20 Dec 2020
Price per week : €39
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!