Following the success of our Playschool which we introduced in 2010 we opened our Kids English Club in 2013 and it was an instant hit with parents and children alike.
Designed for our younger students the Kids English Club provides informal classes where children between the ages of 5 and 8, who are keen to learn English like their older siblings, can now discover English through fun based activities and practise their new found skills with other children from all over the globe. No written or grammar based lessons are incorporated.
Kids English Club sessions are held between 09:00 and 12:30 and the children are also supervised during the daily half-hour break.
Wonderful time in Malta!
Thank you for the wonderful time in Malta! See you again!"
Katharina (Austria) Kids Club (August 2016)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 5-8
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
3 Sep 2018 - 21 Dec 2018
Price per child per week : €185
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!