Junior Sport English Course is an exciting programme designed for children and teenagers. Introduced to our range of courses for Junior students in 2008, our Junior Sport English Course has been an outstanding success.
The course programme has been designed using our expertise and experience with young students over the course of the last 25 years. A course designed to stimulate both mentally and physically, this English & Sport course is guaranteed to please junior students.
The Junior Sport English Course includes 20 group junior English lessons and 2 sports activities. The sports activities included in the course provide students with one hour of tuition and one hour of practice twice a week. Students will have the exciting opportunity to try their hand at a range of sports which include kayaking, diving, climbing, horse riding, windsurfing, golf, tennis and trekking. To complement this course, we suggest that students also book our Junior Activity Pack (at an extra cost). This includes 2 weekly excursions (one full day and one half day) during which students will join the excursions included in our Junior English Course programme (e.g. barbeques, cultural excursions to Valletta and Mdina, visits to attractions such as water parks). The sports and activity programme is a three-week rotating programme and is suited to students who will be in Malta for one to three weeks.
Junior students can book the Junior Sport English Course on its own or together with accommodation and airport transfers. All unaccompanied students under the age of 18 should book Homestay accommodation . Students aged 18 and over as well as students accompanied to Malta by a parent or caregiver may also book their discounted accommodation at a hotel, aparthotel, or self-catering apartment.
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-12, 13-18
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
- 2 sports training sessions
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
8 Apr 2019 - 26 Apr 2019
Price per week : €280
3 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019
Price per week : €335
7 Oct 2019 - 25 Oct 2019
Price per week : €280
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!