On the first day of their English Course students should arrive at the school around 8:40h.
Prior to arrival it is recommended that everyone participating in a course at Alpha submit an online placement test ( https://www.alphaschoolmalta.com/751) to ensure grouping of similar levels of English. Not submitting a placement test will result in being placed in the lowest level group.
On the first day of the course their English Course adult students must should arrive at the school between 8:40 and 8:55 at 8:00h. Junior students in Host Family accommodation on the first day at school students are usually shown the way by their Host Families.
The course timetable is organised so that the students receive a balance of different types of lessons which include general conversation activities such as debates, discussions and role-play, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises.
Fun Alpha School Facts
- Over 90% of our regular teaching staff are British, American, Australian or South African
- We teach students from over 40 different countries every year
- We've been offering English + Sports courses for 27 years
- We pioneered English courses for Families in Malta and cater for children from the age of 2
- 99% of our students would recommend Alpha School to a friend
- We opened our Gozo Annexe in 2014
- We offer over 20 different sports
- Over 100 different activities
- 18 different types of accommodation
- We have a multi-national office team with full and part-time staff and interns from Malta, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Italy, France & Germany
- Alpha School used to be called the St. Paul's Bay English Language Centre
- We were the first school to open in the north of Malta - way back in 1991
- We offer in-house training for our teaching staff with a teacher trainer from the UK who visits Malta twice a year
- We have a reputation for being the friendliest school in Malta!
- We update our website every single day!