The Teen English Course is designed to offer Teenager English students aged 13-18 an exciting and memorable educational learning experience in Malta.
The didactic approach is a communicative one at all times. Particular emphasis is placed on encouraging students to speak in English and activate their passive knowledge of the language. We use a wide variety of English language teaching materials which are specifically designed for young English students. All English students and parents are then invited to join a School Welcome Meeting before lessons begin.
The Teen English Course can be booked alone or as part of a package including activities, accommodation and airport transfers. To see a sample programme of Activities and Excursions, please see our Teen Activity Programme.
Discounts offered when 3 or more family members book a course.
Good school, great teachers!"
Ivan Boyko (Russia), Junior English Two-to-One (April - May 2011)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 13-18
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
- Optional 5 or 10 extra One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
8 Jun 2020 - 28 Aug 2020
Price per week : €225
28 Sep 2020 - 30 Oct 2020
Price per week : €185
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!