This study course is an ideal option for young adult students seeking to enter the working world. The English & Work Experience Course combines English lessons with a work placement allowing students to study & practise their English skills in a real working environment (20/25 hours).
This course is not only an excellent initiation into the business world but will also provide students with invaluable work experience that will enhance their CV and future career prospects.
Students combine English lessons with Work Experience sessions for a minimum period of 6 weeks. Work Experience programmes are tailored to students’ individual requirements in their field of specialisation according to their level of English. The Course is flexible - students may opt to take a General English, One-to-One or Business English Course or a combination of our most suitable courses as advised by our Director of Studies.
We aim to place students in a suitable work placement before their arrival in Malta. Positions will be found in the required field according to the student’s qualifications, work experience, level of English, age and length of stay. Following a student’s enrolment in our course, he/she will be interviewed by the school or a company representative. After being placed in a suitable position, students will receive a list of their prospective duties in their place of work before their arrival in Malta. All work experience is unpaid.
Students who wish to undertake an internship with no English course may avail of our Internship Placement Service. Following applications, we will place students with the most suitable company that matches your requirements.
We can find students work placements in the following areas:
- Agriculture / horticulture
- Accounts / Finance
- Culture/ Arts
- Electrical Engineering
- Design / Publishing / Printing
- Photography / Videography
- Sports & Leisure
We can also find you an internship work placement without English lessons. Send us a copy of your CV together with your letter of motivation describing the sort of work you are looking for and we will identify and arrange an internship work placement in a suitable company. You only need to pay the "Internship work placement fee".
Prospective applicants should submit their booking form at least 8-12 weeks before the required start date together with the following:
- Copy of CV
- Letter of Application
- Photocopy / Scanned copy of Passport / ID Card
Work Experience Application Requirements
Open to both EU and non-EU nationals
My experience and the programme in Malta were great.
My experience and the programme in Malta were great."
Annunziata Mosca (Italy), English + Work Experience / PON Programme (August - September 2014)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- English levels: Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
7 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
Price per 6 weeks : €1,020
Book your course online!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!