Our Business English Mini-group Course is ideal for executives, professionals and entrepreneurs as well as university students aiming to immerse themselves into the world of business.
A mini-group course with a maximum of 5 students, Business classes are structured to help students improve their Business English in a variety of modern everyday business situations.
Topics covered in the Business English Course include; Business Terminology & Expressions, Developing Telephone Skills, Giving a Business Presentation, Formal & Informal Writing, Reading and Analysing Business Texts, Negotiating and Participating in Meetings.
Business English Courses at Alpha School of English are specifically designed and tailored to suit students' business needs today. With a maximum of just 5 students per class, our Business English Courses additionally provide an intimate and engaging business environment where specific student needs can be addressed. Students will have additional opportunities to practise their English throughout their stay in Malta with other students they have met in our small international classes.
Students with a limited amount of available time are advised to take a Business English Intensive Course. This course provides students with additional Business English One-to-One lessons in the afternoons in which students are given the undivided attention and expertise of their own individual teachers. During these lessons Business English students can also specify the particular course content they would like to cover.
Our teacher was really good
I thought our teacher was really good. The topics and exercises covered were very useful."
Pauline Fouvet (French) Business English (September 2016)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- Choose 20 or 30 mini-group lessons (Max. 5 students per class)
- English levels: Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €30 registration fee PER BOOKING & €40 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
29 May 2017 - 25 Aug 2017
Price per week : €380
28 Aug 2017 - 22 Dec 2017
Price per week : €320
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €30 registration fee PER BOOKING & €40 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Tax, Student Discount Card & Certificate included
- Information pack / student identity card
- Final certificate of achievement
- Free WiFi access
- Ability to purchase exciting additional excursion and sports packs!