Special offers and discounts
Booking for 2022?
Send in your reservation & pay your deposit before 31 August 2021 and receive 2021 prices & discounts in 2022!!
Early bird payments?
Settle your invoice in full within 7 days for a further 3% discount.
Tell us you are a returning student and we'll give you an extra 10% discount and no registration fees! (does not apply to APP professional development courses or evening classes)
Any family booking of 2 or more family members (parent + child or 2 siblings) will receive a 15% discount on the total course + registration fees! If booking one child/junior/teen the course discount is 15%. If booking a 2nd/3rd child into our Kid’s Club or Playschool the child course discount is 20%!
If you book online, all discounts will be applied on your final invoice. If your booking qualifies for multiple discounts, the total discount cannot exceed 20%.
Long stay courses?
Our long stay courses are the cheapest way to study at only €100 per week.
Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
2 for 1 at BaseCamp Villa with English course?
Bring a friend and their group course and accommodation and transfers are free! Applies to 2 people arriving & leaving Malta on the same flight, sharing the same room and booking the same English course (same course type & level). The 2nd person gets the English course + accommodation + return airport transfers for FREE! The second person only pays the registration fee + course resources fee. (This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer validity in low season only)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back
We are so confident of the high quality of our teaching and teaching staff that if you are not satisfied, we offer a full refund of your English course fees. At Alpha School of English we strive to achieve complete student satisfaction so tell us immediately (within 2 days) if you are not satisfied with your teacher and / or teaching so that we can do everything to make sure your teacher and course are best suited for you. We specialise in providing the highest quality teaching and have taught thousands of satisfied students for over twenty years. If we are not able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction we will refund the unused part of your English course in full.
Procedure: If you have a complaint about your teaching, we would like to know about it. We guarantee we will treat your complaint promptly. This is what you should do:
Go to the school reception and explain that you have a complaint.You will be asked to fill in a form outlining the main details of your issue. A senior member of staff will then discuss the issue with you. We will always try to work closely with you to ensure you are studying in the right class for you and with the right teacher. We are confident that we can solve any problem related to the quality of teaching immediately. If we have tried our best to help you and you are still not satisfied then we will refund the unused part of your English course in full.
- Why learn English in Malta?
- Where can I study English in Malta?
- What can I study in Malta?
- How do I apply?
- Living in Malta?
- Working in Malta?
- Why study at Alpha School?
Fun Alpha School Facts
- Over 90% of our regular teaching staff are British, American, Australian or South African
- We teach students from over 40 different countries every year
- We've been offering English + Sports courses for 30 years
- We pioneered English courses for Families in Malta and cater for children from the age of 2
- 99% of our students would recommend Alpha School to a friend
- We offer over 20 different sports
- Over 100 different activities
- 18 different types of accommodation
- We have a multi-national office team with full and part-time staff and interns from Malta, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Italy, France & Germany
- Alpha School used to be called the St. Paul's Bay English Language Centre
- We were the first school to open in the north of Malta - way back in 1991
- We offer in-house training for our teaching staff with a teacher trainer from the UK who visits Malta twice a year
- We have a reputation for being the friendliest school in Malta!
- We update our website every single day!