Why study at Alpha School?
We are a small school located in a quiet and English speaking area of Malta. This means we offer you a personal approach and the local area is ideal for students looking for a relaxed and student friendly leisure time. We focus mainly on:
- English courses for families of all ages from 2 years to 60 years upwards!)
- English and training courses for professionals including Teachers, Politicians, Business etc.
- Long stay students looking to improve their English fluency for study and work
- Personalised school group programmes looking to mix education, experience and leisure
- Why learn English in Malta?
- Where can I study English in Malta?
- What can I study in Malta?
- How do I apply?
- Living in Malta?
- Working in Malta?
- Why study at Alpha School?
Fun Alpha School Facts
- Over 90% of our regular teaching staff are British, American, Australian or South African
- We teach students from over 40 different countries every year
- We've been offering English + Sports courses for 30 years
- We pioneered English courses for Families in Malta and cater for children from the age of 2
- 99% of our students would recommend Alpha School to a friend
- We offer over 20 different sports
- Over 100 different activities
- 18 different types of accommodation
- We have a multi-national office team with full and part-time staff and interns from Malta, the UK, Australia, South Africa, Italy, Ukraine, France & Germany
- Alpha School used to be called the St. Paul's Bay English Language Centre
- We were the first school to open in the north of Malta - way back in 1991
- We offer in-house training for our teaching staff with a teacher trainer from the UK who visits Malta twice a year
- We have a reputation for being the friendliest school in Malta!
- We update our website every single day!