One-to-One Private English Course
A private course, the One-to-One English Course is an ideal choice for students wishing to make significant improvements to their English level in a minimal length of time.
Each One-to-One English Course is designed to meet the precise linguistic requirements of every individual student. Students can choose the area which they would like to focus on, be it their English conversation skills, grammar or vocabulary.
One-to-One English Courses provide the quickest and most effective English language training possible. Before students arrive in Malta, as well as on their first day at the School, we carry out a detailed needs analysis in order to prepare an individual course around the student's needs.
Our One-to-One Course is a flexible course programme with lessons held either in the morning or in the afternoon to suit the student's convenience. One-to-One English lessons may also be held at the student's place of accommodation at a slight extra charge. One-to-One lessons may also be booked individually on request.
Student's interested in the One-to-One Course may also wish to consider booking a Home Tuition Course (One-to-One lessons held in the teachers home) or a Specialised One-to-One Course.
Discussions in different environments
I liked going outdoors with John during the lessons. Having discussions in different environments was very enjoyable. Thank you for making my visit a good one!"
Spela Drstvensek (Slovenia) General English Combo 5
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 or 30 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
9 Jan 2023 - 17 Jun 2023
Price per week : €180
18 Jun 2023 - 2 Sep 2023
Price per week : €220
3 Sep 2023 - 31 Dec 2023
Price per week : €180
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Shopping cart View
Open the shopping cart to review the items you have put in.
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!
- Kids club! (Ages 5 to 8 years) enjoy peace of mind knowing your youngest are well cared for and learning through play and activities.
- Adventure, sports & excursions you can buy to make the most of your holiday in Malta.
- Buy activity packs and save!