A private course, the One-to-One English Course is an ideal choice for students wishing to make significant improvements to their English level in a minimal length of time.
Each One-to-One English Course is designed to meet the precise linguistic requirements of every individual student. Students can choose the area which they would like to focus on, be it their English conversation skills, grammar or vocabulary.
One-to-One English Courses provide the quickest and most effective English language training possible. Before students arrive in Malta, as well as on their first day at the School, we carry out a detailed needs analysis in order to prepare an individual course around the student's needs.
Our One-to-One Course is a flexible course programme with lessons held either in the morning or in the afternoon to suit the student's convenience. One-to-One English lessons may also be held at the student's place of accommodation at a slight extra charge. One-to-One lessons may also be booked individually on request.
I highly recommend Alpha School of English
Last summer I spent some time in Malta and I attended a One-to-One English Course at Alpha School of English. It was a very positive experience and I appreciate the learning experience I had with the school.
The course was designed to learn some basic English, which is very useful during the daily life here at the European Parliament. The One-to-One classes helped me to become confident in speaking in different situations, both the working circumstances and the private life ones. Moreover, thanks to the professional and kind support of my personal tutor, I managed to learn some skills for the comprehension of written documents, which are often available only in English here in Brussels.
Consequently, I highly recommend Alpha School of English to those who seek a high quality experience. In fact, the school staff make you feel comfortable and provide you with all the tools you need to improve your language skills."
Mr. Damiano Zoffoli (Italy), Member of the European Partliament, One-to-One 20 (August 2015)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 or 30 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
2 Sep 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
Price per week : €150
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!