This Adult General English Combo course aims to develop all students’ general English skills and give students plenty of opportunity to practise reading, writing, listening and speaking in English in class.
The Adult General English Combo course covers general English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and language structure as well as important everyday English expressions and phrases. Our international student culture in classes also ensures that students will continue to practise their English outside the school throughout their stay in Malta.
The course timetable is organised so that the students receive a balance of different types of lessons which include general conversation activities such as debates, discussions and role-play, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises.
Adult General English courses may be followed from Beginner to Advanced level with a maximum of 10 students in Adult Classes.
A second great experience in Malta!
It’s a nice school. The teachers are very nice and helpful. The school activities and excursions are very interesting. This is my second time in Malta and I think it will not be the last."
Tim Kletzin (Germany), General English Combo
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- Choose 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
Book your course online!
Please contact us to enquire about prices and availability. Thank you.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!