Junior & Teen Vacation Activities Programme
At Alpha School of English we offer a wide range of supervised activities for juniors and teens including our standard Activity Programmes (JAP - for juniors 8-12 and TAP for teenagers 13-17).
Most of our teenage students in summer select our fun-filled Gold Programme (TGAP) which consists of 8 activities every week ranging from boat rides and beach trips to evening parties, treasure hunts and cultural tours.
|Programme DATES||Junior Activity Programme (JAP)||Teen Activity Programme (TAP)||Teen Gold Activity Programme (TGAP)|
|See price list for exact dates||For ages 8-12 years||For ages 13-17 years||For ages 13-17 years|
|Spring||3 Activities||3 Activities||-|
|Summer||3 Activities||3 Activities||8 Activities|
|Autumn||3 Activities||3 Activities||-|
|€80 per week||€80 per week||€140 per week|
To get the most out of your stay in Malta, book additional sports and activities from our exciting selection that includes adventure sports such as rock-climbing and off-road biking, trial flights, jet-boarding and even day trips to Sicily!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!