Situated on the water’s edge, this small but prestigious 4-star hotel is just three minutes away from Alpha School on foot.
Its wonderful location also overlooks the old fishing harbour and provides breathtaking views of St Paul’s Islands.
The idyllic setting is further enhanced by the ancient Chapel of St Paul’s Shipwreck to its side. The Gillieru Harbour Hotel has 50 rooms, each equipped with ensuite bathroom, balcony, air-conditioning, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar and a safe. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The hotel facilities include a shop, restaurant, lounge bar, roof-top pizzeria, games room, roof terrace and a swimming pool with a children’s section. Adjacent to the Gillieru Harbour Hotel is the Gillieru Restaurant, a local landmark (specialising in fish) which has an excellent reputation in Malta both for its Mediterranean cuisine and wonderful views.
Important to know
- Infants (0-2 years) are FREE
- Children are classed from 2 to 11.99 years old
- 1 adult + 1 child: Charge is of two adults
- 1 adult + 2 children: Adult and first child pay twin rate: second child gets a 50% discount
- 2 adults + 1 child: Child gets a 50% discount
- Book for 2 adults + 2 children and the children get a 50% discount
- 3rd adult sharing gets a 25% discount on twin rate
- Christmas & New Year’s Supplement – please enquire re price
Bed & Breakfast (BB) - includes a continental buffet breakfast
Prices & dates
Book your accommodation online!
Please contact us for details about booking this item.
Search all English courses
If your preferred choice of accommodation is not available, please contact our Accommodation Manager who will try to offer you an alternative.
Accommodation rates shown on this website do not include the Environmental Contribution Tax effective from 20 June 2016. This tax is €0.50c per night per person up to a maximum of €5.00 per person per continuous stay in Malta for persons of 18 years and over.