TEFL Teaching English as a Foreign Language full course in Malta
Online TEFL Certification Course (MQC level 4) recognised locally
- Online TEFL Certification Course recognised locally
5 week online course over 3 evenings (17:15 – 20:30) from 14 February to 18 March 2022. This course is recognised by the ELT Council, Ministry of Education, Malta, and by all language schools in Malta and Gozo.
To be applicable for the course:
- You must be at least 18 years of age,
- have a proficient/fluent-level English skills and be available
- 45 hours tuition
- All academic materials are included
- This course is recognised by the ELT Council, Ministry of Education, Malta, and by all language schools in Malta and Gozo. It has also been recognised at Level 4 by the MQC.
TEFL Course content:
- Lesson planning
- Learner-centred teaching methodologies
- Classroom management
- Developing and using teaching aids
- Activities and resources
- Language awareness
- 3 assignments
- 2 teaching practice sessions
This course qualifies for 75% refund under the Training Pays Scheme by JobsPlus and if you work the summer 2022 with Alpha School we will pay the difference.
To be eligible for the 75% refund:
- Have completed compulsory schooling (15 or 16 years) up to 64 years of age;
- Are under 25 years of age and not participating under the Youth Guarantee NEET Activation Scheme II;
- Are legally residing in Malta and Gozo;
- Primary employment is not self-employment;
- Are not employed with the Training Service Provider with whom they will be following training.
- Applications for funding must be submitted by course end date
- The invoice and payment date for the course cannot precede the application for funding date
Persons who are already employed as teachers or have a related teaching occupation with an English Language School cannot apply for the CELTA and/or TEFL courses under the Training Pays Scheme.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!