Junior or Teen English & Professional Sport
If you or your child is a serious athlete you can continue your training in Malta outside of your English course. We have links with several of Malta’s leading sports clubs and professional coaches and can provide support and guidance to help you keep training while in Malta.
Most training centres can be reached by a single bus or taxi in Malta from your accommodation. You need to tell us in advance about your sport requirements so we can make arrangements for you.
Although Malta is a small country for most sports there is at least one professional standard training facility.
Sports Clubs & professional coaches we already have connections with:
- Rock climbing
- Table tennis
- Water Polo
- If your sport is not listed here please ask us so we can check...
We were very happy with the school
We were very happy with the school - your teachers Nella & Peter were both very good. In fact we appreciated and were impressed by the quality of all the teachers - they were very professional, kind and helpful. We were also extremely pleased with Hannah, the Playschool teacher. Our daughter Astrid enjoyed her English lessons far more than her Chinese ones! She can already understand English better than her father. We plan to return next year and enrol our baby in the Playschool - he will be two years old by then."
Manuel Pompilio Prado Garcia (Spain), General English Combo
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-17, 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- English levels: Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
Book your course online!
One-to-One courses are available outside of Spring, Summer and Autumn. Please contact us directly for booking.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!