The Teen English Course is designed to offer Teenager English students aged 13-18 an exciting and memorable educational learning experience in Malta.
The didactic approach is a communicative one at all times. Particular emphasis is placed on encouraging students to speak in English and activate their passive knowledge of the language. We use a wide variety of English language teaching materials which are specifically designed for young English students. All English students and parents are then invited to join a School Welcome Meeting before lessons begin.
The Teen English Course can be booked alone or as part of a package including activities, accommodation and airport transfers. To see a sample programme of Activities and Excursions, please see our Teen Activity Programme.
Discounts offered when 3 or more family members book a course.
Igor Ilin, surgeon from Russia
Learning English was a personal initiative. As a surgeon, I wanted to be able to read and understand international medical reviews; so for me, English is important on both a personal and professional level although it won’t especially promote my career or salary.
I came to Malta with my wife and my daughter for a Family English Course. The three of us are having classes at Alpha School. I chose Malta because it’s a cheaper destination than the UK or the US and it’s not too far away. My family and I also wanted this trip to be a vacation. And Malta, with its good weather and the sea, is a great place for holidays. We really like the sea which we don’t have where we live in Russia. We all really liked Malta and the Maltese people.
We pre-booked with Alpha School an Activities Pack dedicated to families and with it we attended several excursions: Mdina, the Catacombs, beach trips, the Malta Nights Extravaganza dinner and show, etc.
I really liked my English lessons. The teacher is nice, she’s patient and speaks slowly. My wife and my daughter also appreciated the school and the English lessons. I would recommend Alpha School and I plan to talk about the school on Russian forums!"
Igor Ilin, surgeon from Russia
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 13-18
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
- Optional 5 or 10 extra One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
7 Oct 2019 - 25 Oct 2019
Price per week : €170
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!