University of Cambridge Examination Preparation Courses ESOL
The Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) examinations are known and recognised by universities, employers and national education authorities throughout the world.
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!