Your Privacy is important to us
We would like to thank you for visiting this site. We are committed to protecting our visitors' privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within the Alpha School itself, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001.
The Data Protection Act 2001 was enacted on 14 December 2001 and came fully into force on 15 July 2003. We therefore have a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty. We take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access and we do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor, to any third party or Government Department except as detailed below or unless you give us your consent to do so.
If you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
- the requested web page or download;
- whether the request was successful or not;
- the date and time when you accessed the site;
- the Internet address of the website or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- the operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Please note that this information is not shared, rented, or sold to any other organisation.
When you fill any form on this website or send an e-mail, we use the personal information you send us only to answer your message and to deal with your query. To the latter end we may need to refer your message to another department or entity. To monitor the quality of service we are providing, we also retain a record of the messages we have received and the action we have taken. You may request access to any information that we hold on you in relation to your query and have the right to correct and erase inaccuracies where applicable.
We use "cookies" to identify to the web server which user is making what request. A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser – along with a web page – when you access a website. Your browser will return the cookie information only to the domain where the cookie originated, and no other site can request this information. When you return to our website, the cookie is sent back to the web server along with your new request.
Search all English courses
Fun Alpha School Facts
- Over 90% of our regular teaching staff are British, Australian or South African
- We teach students from over 40 different countries every year
- We've been offering English + Sports courses for 25 years
- We pioneered English courses for Families in Malta and cater for children from the age of 2
- 99% of our students would recommend Alpha School to a friend
- We opened our Gozo Annexe in 2014
- We offered our first First Aid course in 2014
- We offer over 20 different sports
- Over 100 different activities
- 16 different types of accommodation
- We have a multi-national office team with full and part-time staff and interns from Malta, the UK, Poland, France & Germany
- Alpha School used to be called the St. Paul's Bay English Language Centre
- We were the first school to open in the north of Malta - way back in 1991
- We offer in-house training for our teaching staff with a teacher trainer from the UK who visits Malta twice a year
- We have a reputation for being the friendliest school in Malta!
- We update our website every single day!