The Junior English Course is designed to offer Junior English students ages 8-12 an exciting and memorable educational learning experience in Malta.
The didactic approach is a communicative one at all times. Particular emphasis is placed on encouraging students to speak in English and activate their passive knowledge of the language. We use a wide variety of English language teaching materials which are specifically designed for young English students. On the first day of their Junior English Course, students start school early in order to take an English Assessment Test. Once the tests have been corrected, the students are placed into English Classes according to their age and level of English. All English students and parents are then invited to join a School Welcome Meeting before lessons begin.
The Junior English Course can be booked alone or as part of a package including activities, accommodation and airport transfers. To see a sample programme of Activities and Excursions, please see our Junior and Teen Vacation Activities Programme.
Discounts offered when 3 or more family members book a course.
Had fun while learning!
"I had a great time at school, the teachers were really nice, especially our teacher Corinne who was really nice and with whom we had a lot of fun while learning. She is attentive, fun and adapted her lessons to our mood. I think she is the best teacher in the world!"
Carla Cazals (France), Teen Vacation Package / Junior English (April 2013)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-12
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
- Optional 5 or 10 extra One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
Book your course online!
Please contact us for details about booking this item.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!