Business English Mini-group Combo Course
Our Business English Course is ideal for executives, professionals and entrepreneurs as well as university students aiming to immerse themselves into the world of business.
A mini-group course with a maximum of 5 students, Business classes are structured to help students improve their Business English in a variety of modern everyday business situations.
Topics covered in the Business English Course include; Business Terminology & Expressions, Developing Telephone Skills, Giving a Business Presentation, Formal & Informal Writing, Reading and Analysing Business Texts, Negotiating and Participating in Meetings.
Business English Courses at Alpha School of English are specifically designed and tailored to suit students' business needs today. With a maximum of just 5 students per class, our Business English Courses additionally provide an intimate and engaging business environment where specific student needs can be addressed. Students will have additional opportunities to practise their English throughout their stay in Malta with other students they have met in our small international classes.
Students with a limited amount of available time are advised to take one of our Business English Combo Courses. These courses provide students with additional Business English One-to-One lessons in the afternoons in which students are given the undivided attention and expertise of their own individual teachers. During these intensive lessons Business English students can also specify the particular course content they would like to cover.
I like this English School and I will recommend it to other people in my country.
I like this English School and I will recommend it to other people in my country."
Talcio Pereira de Carvalho (San Tomense), Business English Combo
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 mini-group lessons (Max. 5 students per class)
- Choose 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
Book your course online!
Please contact us to enquire about prices and availability. Thank you.
Search all English courses
Shopping cart View
Open the shopping cart to review the items you have put in.
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!
- Kids club! (Ages 5 to 8 years) enjoy peace of mind knowing your youngest are well cared for and learning through play and activities.
- Adventure, sports & excursions you can buy to make the most of your holiday in Malta.
- Buy activity packs and save!