Now smaller classes (max 5) for 2021
This Adult General English course aims to develop all students’ general English skills and give students plenty of opportunity to practise reading, writing, listening and speaking in English in class.
During COVID 19 we are operating with social distancing, max 5 students per class and are therefore only offering Mini-Group courses and normal group prices.
The Adult General English course covers general English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and language structure as well as important everyday English expressions and phrases. Our international student culture in classes also ensures that students will continue to practise their English outside the school throughout their stay in Malta.
The course timetable is organised so that the students receive a balance of different types of lessons which include general conversation activities such as debates, discussions and role-play, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises.
Ask about our long stay discounts if you are booking 8 or more weeks!
The teaching method is good - it includes grammar, vocabulary and discussions."
Jean Ives de Clech (France), General English
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 16+
- Choose 20 or 30 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- English levels: Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
30 Aug 2021 - 17 Dec 2021
Price per student per week from: €185
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!