Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa **** (Superior Rooms and Suites)
Beautifully located overlooking the sea and St Paul’s Islands, this superior 4-star hotel is situated approximately 20 minutes' away from the school on foot and two minutes away from the local bus terminus.
Ideal for executive students and families, the hotel has 25 superior rooms. The superior rooms have a cosy sitting area with a contemporary finish. To make your stay more relaxing, the superior rooms have a private patio or balcony facing the lush gardens thus enabling you to enjoy the refreshing Mediterranean breeze. Coffee and tea making facilities are complimentary in the superior rooms.
All rooms have an ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, free high speed WiFi, satellite LCD TV, telephone, radio, mini-bar and hairdryer. A complete range of entertainment facilities is available. These include tennis courts, five swimming pools, a children’s pool, spa and a conference centre. For evening entertainment, the hotel offers a casino, various bars and restaurants as well as a Caribbean-style beach club. A kids’ club is also available during the summer months.
Important to know
- Children are classed as from 2 to 11 years old.
- Children discount when sharing the room with minimum of 2 adults: from 0 to 11.99 years - first child free; from 2 to 11.99 years - 2nd, 3rd and 4th child at 50% discount on board booked.
- Adults sharing: 3rd and 4th adult sharing - 25% discount.
- Bed & Breakfast (BB) includes a buffet style breakfast, cakes, fruit and cold meats.
- Half Board Plus (HB+) includes a buffet dinner and unlimited local house wine, local beer, soft drinks and mineral water during the meal.
- All Inclusive (AI) includes buffet breakfast, buffet or plated lunch (including house wine, local beer and soft drinks), afternoon tea with cakes and sandwiches and buffet dinner (including house wine, local beer and soft drinks). Beverages are served during the day and these include a selection of branded spirits, cocktails, local beer , local wine and soft drinks.
Prices & dates
27 Aug 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
Price per room per night from: €229
1 Oct 2023 - 20 Oct 2023
Price per room per night from: €178
21 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
Price per room per night from: €166
Book your accommodation online!
Search all English courses
If your preferred choice of accommodation is not available, please contact our Accommodation Manager who will try to offer you an alternative.
Accommodation rates shown on this website do not include the Environmental Contribution Tax effective from 20 June 2016. This tax is €0.50c per night per person up to a maximum of €5.00 per person per continuous stay in Malta for persons of 18 years and over.