Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA)
Europe Air Crew propose you a cabin crew attestation with this 2-weeks package. Airlines recruit graduated English-speaking candidates with a CCA and a B2 minimum level in English (according to the CEFR).
Enrol in this course that will allow you to become a cabin crew with the CCA – Cabin Crew Attestation.
This course is suitable for trainees who speak a minimum of English. The training lasts 16 days and ends with the delivery of the cabin crew certificate (CCA) after passing a specific EASA certified exam.
This module includes :
- Instructional support materials are provided
- The Final Examination
This module does not include :
- The cost of food and living expenses
Paul & Tobias Klink, Engineer from Germany
The main reason for taking an English course was my 10 year old son Tobias – I wanted him to improve his level of English but then I thought I would also take some classes myself. I didn’t want to go to the UK because of the weather, or to the US because I prefer British English, and Australia was too far away so Malta was the best place for us.
I chose Alpha School because I didn’t want to be in a busy and crowded area like St. Julian’s, I wanted a quiet place, easily accessible by car. I found Alpha School on google and I really liked the website because of the amount and the quality of the information displayed. I used your online chat to get in touch with the school and was fully satisfied with this service.
I appreciate the fact that both my teacher and also my son’s are native English speakers. My teacher is really nice and speaks slowly – I can understand her easily."
Paul & Tobias Klink (Germany), Family English / Business English / Junior English
Prices & course dates
Book your course online!
Please contact us to enquire about prices and availability. Thank you.
Search all English courses
Shopping cart View
Open the shopping cart to review the items you have put in.
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!
- Kids club! (Ages 5 to 8 years) enjoy peace of mind knowing your youngest are well cared for and learning through play and activities.
- Adventure, sports & excursions you can buy to make the most of your holiday in Malta.
- Buy activity packs and save!