Our 50 English course is designed for mature students who are "young at heart" and who would like to combine a holiday in Malta with English language practice.
The programme consists of practical, hands-on English lessons combined with cultural and leisure activities outside the classroom – all led by one of our friendly, native English speaking teachers.
Every day your English lesson will cover different practical uses of the language, designed with today’s travellers in mind.
- • Welcome & Hello
- • How to invite someone
- • Travel and transport
- • Buying a bus or train ticket & asking about route/schedules
- • Tour + Aquarium
- • Booking an excursion
- • Asking & giving directions
- • At the pub
- • Going to the pharmacy
- • Seeing a Doctor or Dentist
- • Paying at the supermarket
- • Malta by night trip
- • Reporting a theft or crime to the Police
- • Ordering a taxi
- • Booking tickets (Cinema, theatre or concert)
- • Making a complaint (the airport or hotel)
- • Ordering food at a restaurant or cafe
- • Saying thank you & apologising
- • Valletta trip + exhibition
Prices & course dates
Book your course online!
Please contact us for details about booking this item.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!