English for Life - Learn English over 50!
Our 50 English course is designed for mature students who are "young at heart" and who would like to combine a holiday in Malta with English language practice.
The programme consists of practical, hands-on English lessons combined with cultural and leisure activities outside the classroom – all led by one of our friendly, native English speaking teachers.
Every day your English lesson will cover different practical uses of the language, designed with today’s travellers in mind.
- • Welcome & Hello
- • How to invite someone
- • Travel and transport
- • Buying a bus or train ticket & asking about route/schedules
- • Tour + Aquarium
- • Booking an excursion
- • Asking & giving directions
- • At the pub
- • Going to the pharmacy
- • Seeing a Doctor or Dentist
- • Paying at the supermarket
- • Malta by night trip
- • Reporting a theft or crime to the Police
- • Ordering a taxi
- • Booking tickets (Cinema, theatre or concert)
- • Making a complaint (the airport or hotel)
- • Ordering food at a restaurant or cafe
- • Saying thank you & apologising
- • Valletta trip + exhibition
Prices & course dates
Book your course online!
Please contact us to enquire about prices and availability. Thank you.
Search all English courses
Shopping cart View
Open the shopping cart to review the items you have put in.
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 10% off all courses per family! 15% for returning families!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!
- Kids club! (Ages 5 to 8 years) enjoy peace of mind knowing your youngest are well cared for and learning through play and activities.
- Adventure, sports & excursions you can buy to make the most of your holiday in Malta.
- Buy activity packs and save!