This Adult General English Combo course aims to develop all students’ general English skills and give students plenty of opportunity to practise reading, writing, listening and speaking in English in class.
The Adult General English Combo course covers general English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and language structure as well as important everyday English expressions and phrases. Our international student culture in classes also ensures that students will continue to practise their English outside the school throughout their stay in Malta.
The course timetable is organised so that the students receive a balance of different types of lessons which include general conversation activities such as debates, discussions and role-play, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises.
Adult General English courses may be followed from Beginner to Advanced level with a maximum of 10 students in Adult Classes.
Our 3rd time in Malta!
Spring 2014… countdown and we are in Malta again for the third time! And at Alpha School again! In Italy we have a crisis and the arrangements of a school language programme are quite difficult but we succeeded at last, with April and Tanya’s help.
They solved all the problems I met and now we can enjoy our stay here in Malta thanks to them who I considering good friends now.
Here we have the occasion to meet “old” friends and to make friends with other people from many different places too and I feel young again – just like when I went abroad myself as a student. But I am a student no more, I am a teacher now and I can appreciate my pupils’ courses at Alpha School and their teachers too.
In just a week my students’ awareness has grown and I can notice their improvements.
I like seeing them happy and of course this is also due to the helpfulness and friendliness of all the staff.
Thank you very much and see you next year, I hope.
Manuela Vannini (Teacher) from Italy"
Manuela Vannini (Teacher) Instituto Comprensivo Sant’Antonio Di Su Torino, Italy. School Groups 2012, 2013, 2014
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- Choose 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
6 Jan 2020 - 7 Jun 2020
Price per week : €325
8 Jun 2020 - 28 Aug 2020
Price per week : €425
29 Aug 2020 - 20 Dec 2020
Price per week : €325
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!