This Adult General English Combo course aims to develop all students’ general English skills and give students plenty of opportunity to practise reading, writing, listening and speaking in English in class.
The Adult General English Combo course covers general English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and language structure as well as important everyday English expressions and phrases. Our international student culture in classes also ensures that students will continue to practise their English outside the school throughout their stay in Malta.
The course timetable is organised so that the students receive a balance of different types of lessons which include general conversation activities such as debates, discussions and role-play, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises.
Adult General English courses may be followed from Beginner to Advanced level with a maximum of 10 students in Adult Classes.
We were very happy with the school
We were very happy with the school - your teachers Nella & Peter were both very good. In fact we appreciated and were impressed by the quality of all the teachers - they were very professional, kind and helpful. We were also extremely pleased with Hannah, the Playschool teacher. Our daughter Astrid enjoyed her English lessons far more than her Chinese ones! She can already understand English better than her father. We plan to return next year and enrol our baby in the Playschool - he will be two years old by then."
Manuel Pompilio Prado Garcia (Spain), General English Combo (August - September 2014)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- Choose 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €30 registration fee PER BOOKING & €40 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
29 May 2017 - 25 Aug 2017
Price per week : €360
28 Aug 2017 - 22 Dec 2017
Price per week : €290
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €30 registration fee PER BOOKING & €40 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Tax, Student Discount Card & Certificate included
- Information pack / student identity card
- Final certificate of achievement
- Free WiFi access
- Ability to purchase exciting additional excursion and sports packs!