This Adult General English Combo course aims to develop all students’ general English skills and give students plenty of opportunity to practise reading, writing, listening and speaking in English in class.
The Adult General English Combo course covers general English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and language structure as well as important everyday English expressions and phrases. Our international student culture in classes also ensures that students will continue to practise their English outside the school throughout their stay in Malta.
The course timetable is organised so that the students receive a balance of different types of lessons which include general conversation activities such as debates, discussions and role-play, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises.
Adult General English courses may be followed from Beginner to Advanced level with a maximum of 10 students in Adult Classes.
Martins Delgado, Marcos Demetrius, Public Relations Manager for a Modelling Agency
English is important to me. It’s necessary for my work as a public relations manager for a modelling agency in Brazil. I work in English-speaking countries and also English is used a lot in the modelling world. My work is difficult and your school has helped me a lot.
I like Malta. Malta, for me, has a very beautiful, different culture. It has beautiful beaches and landscape, and very friendly people. My favourite place in Malta is Comino – it’s an amazing, natural place. The Blue lagoon is fantastic.
Alpha School is really good - I like it very much. There was a lot of practice of conversation which was necessary for me. My teachers were Ann-Marie and April, and they were both great. They were calm – Ann-Marie was so patient, calm and tranquil. She’s a good person. The textbook and the school material were good for me. April is a fantastic teacher – she’s funny, friendly and sympathetic. We did a lot of conversation in our lessons.
The Topaz Hotel was very good. The people in the hotel were very friendly.
I told my friends in Brazil about your school – I’ve recommended it to them. In the future I intend to come back."
Martins Delgado, Marcos Demetrius, Public Relations Manager for a Modelling Agency (Brazil)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 group lessons (Max. 10 students per class)
- Choose 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
7 Jan 2019 - 31 May 2019
Price per week : €320
3 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019
Price per week : €410
2 Sep 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
Price per week : €320
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!