We offer year-round internships at Alpha School and we look forward to welcoming you to Malta.
This is what we offer you:-
We offer you an internship placement with a minimum duration of 8 weeks. We offer you a 8-hour working day. We offer you training for office tasks. We don’t offer any employment or financial reward for the position BUT we do offer you a 2-week complimentary General English Course with interships of 12 weeks or longer. We offer assistance in booking your accommodation and airport transfers – all at discounted rates.
This is what you need:-
- You will need to have a good level of spoken and written English – preferably B2 (Upper-Intermediate) or C1 (Advanced)
- You will need to complete a 45-minute English Assessment Test, unaided, before you join us. This is to evaluate your English language skills.
- You will need to speak to us on the telephone or skype so that we can assess your spoken English skills. (We will call you).
- You will need to be computer literate.
- You will need to be well-motivated, a good team-player and dynamic.
- You will need proof from your education provider that you are in full-time education and your internship forms part of your degree/diploma course.
This is what you may do at Alpha School:-
- Conduct internet research.
- Assist with marketing and IT.
- Translate promotional material from English into other languages.
- Assist with student administration and HR.
- Assist with office and business administration (filing, data input, making posters etc.).
- Assist with accounts.
- Occasional interpretation for student queries.
- Accompany students on excursions as a group leader.
- Photocopying and scanning Teachers resources.
If you think you qualify for an international graduate internship placement programme, then we would like to hear from you NOW.
Please contact us with your details and for more information.
All our staff are English speaking in the office so summer internships are ideal for students and graduates looking to improve their English skills. But we also accept interns all year around. The longer you stay with us, the more experience you will gain and the better your English will be become.
A good overall experience!
"I had a 5 weeks Internship at Alpha School (Because of Public Holidays), it was a good overseas experience as it let me discover Malta’s Island which is full of wonderful spots, even in winter! In the school. I could practice English, improve my computer skills and learn about the overall organisation!"
Maylis Jorand (France), Alpha School Internship Programme (November - December 2013)
Prices & course dates
1 x Alpha School Internship placement
Book your course online!
Choose your expected arrival date in Malta and add to cart to continue your booking application.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €30 registration fee PER BOOKING & €40 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Tax, Student Discount Card & Certificate included
- Information pack / student identity card
- Final certificate of achievement
- Free WiFi access
- Ability to purchase exciting additional excursion and sports packs!