We welcome groups from schools and clubs to Alpha School of English all year round.
We offer a full range of course and activity programmes depending on the size of the group, their age and interests.
Our School Group prices are very competitive and we can make you an attractive offer for groups starting from as little as 10 students!
ALL school / group packages include:
- Course materials (preliminary assessment test, photocopies)
- Alpha School CEFR certificate of achievement
- Shared room on full board (continental breakfast, packed lunch, dinner)
- Return airport transfers
- Free WiFi on school premises
- Local mobile phone SIM card
- Information pack including map & free vouchers
- Student identity card
- Junior or Teen English course (20 group lessons per week)
- Welcome meeting
- Leisure / Cultural programme (3 activities per week)
- Alpha School Group Leaders and/or Guides to accompany the students on all activities
- FREE place for accompanying teacher / leader with each group
- 24 hour emergency service
Group leaders and teachers
All School Groups should be accompanied by at least one teacher or Group Leader. We offer free accommodation, airport transfers and excursions to one Group Leader with every group of 15 students. If Group Leaders would also like to follow an English course they are entitled to a 30% discount off our General English Course.
English courses and smaller classes
The English course is designed for learners on a short programme. Small classes ensure that students will be given ample individual attention. Our experienced and highly qualified teachers will provide students with all the necessary course materials to facilitate their learning. All students will have part, if not all of their lessons in our recently upgraded classrooms with interactive whiteboards. Free WiFi is also available throughout the school building.
Upon arrival, students will be met at the airport by an Alpha School representative and taken to their accommodation. The first day of school starts with a Welcome Meeting and an orientation tour. Students are also given an information pack and a student identity card.
At the end of the course, students will be presented with a final certificate (graded according to the Council of Europe framework
Excursions and activities
Included in the packages are a number of excursions and activities every week. These include cruises along Malta’s beautiful coastline and visits to important historical landmarks, as well as other fun activities like movie and pizza nights. During the excursions, our friendly group leaders will provide constant assistance and supervision. Students will also be given a packed lunch to take with them on afternoon activities.
Flexi-programmes with a choice of 20 or 30 lessons per week. Some groups opt for an intensive English course followed by afternoon activities, others prefer just 3 or 4 days of English lessons and more full day excursions.
We have groups that come for mini-stays (just 5 or 6 days), others come for 3 or 4 weeks. We guarantee we can offer you a tailor-made English Course + Activity/Sports programme that your group will be very satisfied with.
Several of our School Group students claim that their school trip to Alpha School was the best experience of their lives! At Alpha School we aim not just to deliver quality English language courses, but also to provide a fun and enriching experience in a safe environment which students will never forget.
All courses can be customised to suit your group. Choose your lessons + accommodation + activities and ask us to prepare a package just for you.
Prices decrease with the number of students and with more weeks booked so contact us directly for the best possible prices!
Following please find a ready made package with prices suitable for students who are of a similar age and level of English.
A very good experience!
"I'd like to thank you and your team dearly for all that you have done for my group: lessons, accommodation and excursions. Everything was magnificent! My students are as delighted with them as I am. On behalf of my students' parents I also want to thank you for the well organised trip. Once again, please accept my thanks for your cooperation and I am sure that our next visit to your school will be as productive and successful as this one. So thanks a lot!"
Elena Shoshina (Russia), Group leader Vacation English (March 2012 + June 2013)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
Book your course online!
Please contact us for details about booking this item.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!