Our Junior Two-to-One Course provides siblings and friends with the perfect opportunity to study English together.
The course is suitable for students in the same age bracket or level of English. Consisting of 20 semi-private lessons per week, this course is designed to increase students’ proficiency in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
With our communicative approach, students are given plenty of time to practise their spoken English, listening skills and day-to-day phrases.
This Junior Two-to-One Course is a flexible programme and English lessons can be organised in the mornings or afternoons to suit students' needs. On request, lessons may also be held at the students' place of accommodation (which may be situated anywhere in Malta).
THIS COURSE CAN ONLY BE BOOKED BY TWO PERSONS STUDYING TOGETHER.
Choi Jung Mi, teacher, South Korea
Speaking English in Korea is seen as a fantastic ability and is considered as something special. Several Korean people know the grammatical aspects of English quite well, but aren’t that good at speaking it. Since we were young teachers always focused on grammar. I wanted to learn how to speak better English so I decided to take an English language course abroad. I looked at several different places which offered English courses to both adults and juniors but unfortunately I found several countries to be quite expensive in terms of accommodation. Then I came upon a pamphlet about learning English in Malta. The first thing that crossed my mind is ‘Where’s Malta?’, but once I looked into it I found it was the right place for me and my children to study English in.
While searching for schools in Malta I found that Alpha School was the only one which offered Junior Courses during the winter, and this is why I chose to come to this school.
I would definitely recommend Alpha School, since it provides winter courses for Juniors and the price is quite cheap and worth the money, especially the Junior Two-to-One course.
I really liked Malta - the weather in Malta is very pleasant and I loved eating out! There is a splendid choice of cafés and restaurants which offer great food at cheap prices. I also loved the views of the Mediterranean sea which are quite beautiful. I will definitely return to Malta!"
Choi Jung Mi, teacher, South Korea
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-12, 13-18
- 20 Two-to-One lessons (2 students per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
3 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019
Price per week : €350
2 Sep 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
Price per week : €270
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!