Our Junior Two-to-One Course provides siblings and friends with the perfect opportunity to study English together.
The course is suitable for students in the same age bracket or level of English. Consisting of 20 semi-private lessons per week, this course is designed to increase students’ proficiency in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
With our communicative approach, students are given plenty of time to practise their spoken English, listening skills and day-to-day phrases.
This Junior Two-to-One Course is a flexible programme and English lessons can be organised in the mornings or afternoons to suit students' needs. On request, lessons may also be held at the students' place of accommodation (which may be situated anywhere in Malta).
THIS COURSE CAN ONLY BE BOOKED BY TWO PERSONS STUDYING TOGETHER.
Good school, great teachers!"
Ivan Boyko (Russia), Junior English Two-to-One (April - May 2011)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-12, 13-18
- 20 Two-to-One lessons (2 students per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
8 Jun 2020 - 28 Aug 2020
Price per week : €350
29 Aug 2020 - 20 Dec 2020
Price per week : €270
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!