PON 2014/2020 (programmi operativi nazionali) pon di inglese
Alpha School of English will once again be welcoming PON students from Italy to Malta.
Following our successful PON groups where we successfully hosted students both for General English and also English & Work Experience courses, we are pleased to offer tailored 3 or 4 week PON B1 / C1 programmes that include English course, accommodation, activities and external examination (€120).
What is PON?
- The Italian Ministry of Education has funding (PON) through the European Social Fund for 3rd, 4th and 5th year secondary school students to cover language courses overseas in any European language. Each secondary school can send up to three groups of students with 8-15 students per group.
- The English course should take place between April – November
- The English course should last 3 – 4 weeks and consist of 60 or 80 hours tuition (4 hours per day).
- Students should take an approved external exam at the end of their English course.
Why choose Alpha school?
- Fully licensed school with 23 years’ experience offering excellent English courses including PON programmes
- Great safe location in St. Paul’s Bay – Malta’s most cosmopolitan town - just 350m from the sea & 200m from the restaurants, bars & cafés
- Academic excellence – creative & innovative teaching by highly qualified and experienced native English speaking language teachers. (90% of our regular teaching staff are from the UK, Canada, Australia & South Africa
- External Examination fees (€120)
- Modern teaching facilities - Audio-visual equipment including interactive whiteboards and FREE WiFi
- Bright, airy classrooms – all our classrooms have natural light
- Friendly, caring and efficient office staff
- FREE places, including English course, for accompanying teachers
- Quality hotel / Student Complex accommodation with all facilities – full board, air-conditioning, swimming-pool etc.
- Wide range of excursions & activities where students are immersed in English and will continue to practise their English grammar and conversation
- Suitable for CEFR test levels B1, B1+, B2 & C1
- A comprehensive range of courses for students of all ages and with a wide range of interests and budgets
- 24-hour student emergency service
Our standard PON course includes:
- 20 hours English tuition / exam preparation per week
- Preliminary assessment test, course book & all course resources
- Alpha School CEFR Certificate of Attendance
- Registration fee
- Welcome pack & student map
- Local mobile phone sim card
- FREE wifi on school premises
- Triple room accommodation on Full Board
- Airport Transfers
- Two FREE places for accompanying teacher with each group
- Leisure / Cultural programme (3 activities per week)
- 24-hour student emergency service
Do you have special requirements?
If you would like a packages especially customised for your school group, contact us by email or use our live chat.
Now choose Malta for your low cost travel language study and holiday summer vacation English course!
Good all round experience!
"Alpha School is fantastic. My teacher Nella is excellent and Chris is fantastic. Malta is very beautiful. I will remember this experience forever."
Vincenzo Caiazzo (Italy), Vacation English / English + Work Experience / PON Programme (November - December 2011)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
Book your course online!
Please contact us for details about booking this item.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!