The first choice for junior English students wishing to make significant and rapid progress in a short time frame, our Junior One-to-One Course consists of 20 private lessons a week.
The course programme aims to develop students’ general English skills and give students plenty of opportunity to practise reading, writing, listening and speaking.
The course covers essential English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and language structures as well as important everyday colloquialisms and phrases. The Junior One-to-One English Course may be followed from Beginner to Advanced level.
"I have been very lucky and I have had an excellent native teacher and the one-to-one lessons with my daughter have been really good."
Ina Marteinsdottir (Germany), Family English (February - July 2012)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 8-12, 13-18
- 20 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
1 Sep 2018 - 21 Dec 2018
Price per week : €370
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!