Teen Gold Activity English is the ideal course for Teen English students. It immerses them in the English language - not only in the classroom, but also on the full action-packed programme of activities and excursions we offer. This is the ultimate language-learning holiday experience!
Our programme provides youngsters with a balance of both cultural and fun activities, allowing them to get a real feel for the Maltese islands and their interesting way of life. All excursions are supervised by our friendly, local group leaders, all of whom have a wealth of experience working with young people.
The Teen Gold Activity English course includes Teen English 20 + Teen Gold Activity Pack (20 English lessons and 8 excursions per week). The weekly excursion programme includes one full-day, five half-day and two evenings of varied activities. To see a sample programme please view our Vacation English Activity Programme.
The Teen Gold Activity English Course will benefit students in both their academic and social development, as it provides them with a range of wonderful opportunities, in School and on the trips, to mix with other young people from all over Europe.
Included in the Teen Gold Activity programme:
- 8 excursions per week (one full-day, 5 half-days, two evening excursions/activities (beach trips, cultural entertainment etc.)
- Student Discount Card
- Free local SIM card for your mobile phone
Want to do it again!
"It was a great experience and I 'd love to do it again"
Aaron Robert Storr (Switzerland), Vacation English Gold (July 2013)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 13-18
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
- 8 excursions included
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
30 Jun 2019 - 10 Aug 2019
Price per week : €345
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!