- 3 activities or excursions per week (one full day, one afternoon, one evening)
- Upgrade to combo course by adding 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons for private tuition
The Teen Activity English Course is designed for teen students aged between 13-18 who would like to combine an English language course with a Mediterranean holiday in Malta.
This English course is ideal for teens seeking to complement their English lessons with a social programme of activities and excursions. The activities form part of a three-week programme which include a range of excursions with our friendly and experienced group leaders.
Our Teen Activity English Course includes 20 English lessons and 3 activities / excursions per week (one full day, one half day and one evening). Students who wish to spend more time focusing on their English during their holiday are advised to book a additional 5 or 10 One to One lessons per week. During these private English lessons, students can focus on improving specific English skills and target particular problem areas of the language.
Excursions included in the Teen Activity English Course range from student barbeques and boat parties to cultural tours to heritage sites in Malta such as Valletta / Mdina, day trips to water parks and boat trips to the Blue Lagoon in Comino. On a daily basis the School also organises several other afternoon and evening activities, such as trips to summer events and music festivals, outdoor nightclubs, swimming with dolphins and sports activities such as diving, climbing, horse riding or tennis.
To see a sample programme of activities and excursions, please see our Junior & Teen Activity Programmes.
Teen Activity English Courses can be booked on their own or with accommodation and airport transfers. We strongly recommend Host Family accommodation for our younger students, although students accompanied to Malta by an adult (parent, teacher or group leader) may also select School Guest House, apartment or hotel accommodation. Junior students under the age of 13 must be accompanied to Malta by a parent or care-giver.
"I like this school. I like the way the teachers teaching. Thank you for a good holiday!"
Anna Matevosova (Russia), Vacation English Plus (July 2013)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 13-18
- 20 group lessons (Max. 14 students per class)
- Optional 5 or 10 extra One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- 3 excursions included
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
8 Apr 2019 - 26 Apr 2019
Price per week : €230
3 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019
Price per week : €285
7 Oct 2019 - 25 Oct 2019
Price per week : €230
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!