One-to-One Specialised Private English Course
Our Specialised One-to-One Course is the first choice for professional and executive students who wish to focus predominantly on learning English for professional purposes. Each course is tailor-made to meet the professional requirements of every student.
Specialised English Courses are offered in all of the following areas: Business English, English for Aviation, English for Finance, English for Medicine, English for Tourism, English for the Environment, English for Law, etc.
Before your arrival in Malta, you will be asked to fill in a detailed Needs Analysis Form and an online assessment test. Your teacher will then plan your course around the information you provided.
Companies, businesses and schools are invited to contact us to create tailored-programmes for their groups.
Our Specialised One-to-One Course is a flexible course programme with lessons held either in the morning or in the afternoon to suit the student's convenience. Specialised One-to-One English lessons may also be held at the student's place of accommodation at a slight extra charge and individual lessons can be booked on request.
Student's interested in the Specialised One-to-One Course may also wish to consider booking a Home Tuition Course (One-to-One lessons held in the teachers home).
Thank you Matthew!
I want to thank Alpha School but specially my teacher Matthew because I learnt a lot of useful things. Thanks for giving 100% in each class."
Diana A. Sierra Plaza (Colombia), One-to-One (January - April 2011)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- Choose 20 or 30 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €30 registration fee PER BOOKING & €40 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
28 Aug 2017 - 22 Dec 2017
Price per week : €150
8 Jan 2018 - 1 Jun 2018
Price per week : €165
4 Jun 2018 - 31 Aug 2018
Price per week : €195
3 Sep 2018 - 21 Dec 2018
Price per week : €165
Book your course online!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our registration fee (€30/€50 2017/2018) PER BOOKING & course resources fee (€40/€30 2017/2018) PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 20% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!