The ideal English course for couples, colleagues and friends, our Two-to-One course is a semi-private English course consisting of two students and one teacher.
The Two-to-One course provides students with the opportunity to choose the areas of English which will be focused on during their lessons by practising speaking and conversation in English, vocabulary, grammar, etc.
Available only to students of a similar level of English booking together, this course is tailored to the individual needs of the students. Prior to arrival in Malta as well as on the first day of the course, a needs analysis is carried out by our Director of Studies. The course structure is therefore designed to place emphasis on the specific areas students would like to focus on during their course.
The Two-to-One Course is a flexible programme and English lessons can be organised in the mornings or afternoons to suit students' needs. On request, lessons may also be held at the students' place of accommodation (which may be situated anywhere in Malta).
Student's interested in the Two-to-One Course may also wish to consider booking a Home Tuition Course (One-to-One or Two-to-One lessons held in the teachers home) or a Specialised Two-to-One course (Please contact our Reservations Department for more details).
This course must be booked by 2 persons studying together.
Marianne & Christine Wilbert
I learnt English at school and also in my company, but now I'm just doing it for fun because I'm here with my daughter on holiday. In fact it was my daughter who suggested taking an English course together. I'm very satisfied with my English lessons - they are similar to what I've experienced at home. The level is good for me. My daughter and I both like Malta - it's a southern European country with English-speaking people which is perfect. It’s cleaner here than I expected and I really liked Mdina. The colour of the sea is beautiful."
Marianne & Christine Wilbert
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- Choose 20 or 30 Two-to-One lessons (2 students per class)
- English levels: Beginner (A0/A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1), Proficiency (C2)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
Book your course online!
Please contact us for details about booking this item.
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!