Our Business English Course is ideal for executives, professionals and entrepreneurs as well as university students aiming to immerse themselves into the world of business.
A mini-group course with a maximum of 5 students, Business classes are structured to help students improve their Business English in a variety of modern everyday business situations.
Topics covered in the Business English Course include; Business Terminology & Expressions, Developing Telephone Skills, Giving a Business Presentation, Formal & Informal Writing, Reading and Analysing Business Texts, Negotiating and Participating in Meetings.
Business English Courses at Alpha School of English are specifically designed and tailored to suit students' business needs today. With a maximum of just 5 students per class, our Business English Courses additionally provide an intimate and engaging business environment where specific student needs can be addressed. Students will have additional opportunities to practise their English throughout their stay in Malta with other students they have met in our small international classes.
Students with a limited amount of available time are advised to take one of our Business English Combo Courses. These courses provide students with additional Business English One-to-One lessons in the afternoons in which students are given the undivided attention and expertise of their own individual teachers. During these intensive lessons Business English students can also specify the particular course content they would like to cover.
Paul & Tobias Klink, Engineer from Germany
The main reason for taking an English course was my 10 year old son Tobias – I wanted him to improve his level of English but then I thought I would also take some classes myself. I didn’t want to go to the UK because of the weather, or to the US because I prefer British English, and Australia was too far away so Malta was the best place for us.
I chose Alpha School because I didn’t want to be in a busy and crowded area like St. Julian’s, I wanted a quiet place, easily accessible by car. I found Alpha School on google and I really liked the website because of the amount and the quality of the information displayed. I used your online chat to get in touch with the school and was fully satisfied with this service.
I appreciate the fact that both my teacher and also my son’s are native English speakers. My teacher is really nice and speaks slowly – I can understand her easily."
Paul & Tobias Klink (Germany), Family English / Business English / Junior English (August 2001)
Prices & course dates
- 1 Lesson = 45 minutes
- Age 18+
- 20 mini-group lessons (Max. 5 students per class)
- Choose 5 or 10 One-to-One lessons (1 student per class)
- English levels: Pre-Intermediate (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1)
- Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
7 Jan 2019 - 31 May 2019
Price per week : €515
3 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019
Price per week : €620
2 Sep 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
Price per week : €515
Book your course online!
Courses start on a Monday so click the start date and then click to add to cart. If you want to add more weeks, repeat for each extra week!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!