The chance of a lifetime – Swimming with dolphins! Millions of people visit oceanographic parks every year in the quest to witness nature’s mysteries at first hand. No such experience is more personal, more memorable or more rewarding than swimming with dolphins! Imagine swimming in a clear, blue pool by the side of the sea’s most intelligent creature, dolphins.
Experience the agility, grace, intelligence and power of these fascinating marine animals. Learn more about marine wildlife and marine eco-systems preservation. Meet and touch bottle nosed dolphins under the guidance of trained professionals.
In a tranquil setting, offset by the deep, blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea and surrounding gardens, your visit also includes entrance to Parrot, Sea Lion and Dolphin Shows. Other wildlife you will see on your visit to the park include seals, snakes, tortoises, turtles, lizards, iguanas, swans, ducks, pelicans and a stork.
- Open to all ages from 8 and above
- 45 minutes in pool Swimming with Dolphins
- Free entrance to Parrot Show (25 minutes)
- Free entrance to Sea Lion Show (25 minutes)
- Free entrance to Dolphin Show (25 minutes)
- Complimentary hot or cold drink
- 30 minute educational presentation
- Masks and Wetsuit Provided
- Professional photos available for purchase directly from the park
- Not available to pregnant women
- Parents are welcome to watch their child swimming with Dolphins.
What is included:
|Swimming with Dolphins||45 minutes Swimming with Dolphins + Park Entrance + Animal Shows|
|Student spectator||45 minutes spectating Swimming with Dolphins + Park Entrance|
|Dolphin show||Park Entrance + Dolphin Show + Animal Shows|
I love you Malta!
I'm learning English because I really like the language. My English lessons at Alpha School were perfect and my teachers were really good. I also enjoyed the activities and the staff and group leaders were very cool! I will recommend Alpha School to my friends because I learnt a lot here and had a lot of fun. My favourite activities were Swimming with Dolphins and the student parties. The weather here is great and I hope to come back. I love you Malta!"
Kim Zinniker (Switzerland), Vacation English Gold (July 2014)
Prices & dates
Swimming with Dolphins (age 8+)
Book your activity online!
To book, choose one date in the calendar for the week you want to do this course and arrange actual times/days with our excursions office.
Search all English courses
Did you know?
We organise over 100 excursions and activities? You can book these activities before you arrive in Malta through our Excursion department email@example.com and through our Alpha Adventures website.
Here is a selection of activities you can book...
- Aqua Slide Park
- BirdPark Malta
- Bladefish Snorkelling & Safari
- Dinghy Sailing
- Discover Horse Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Diving with Bluefin Tuna
- Dolphin, Sea Lion & Parrot Interaction Pack
- Fernandes Sunset Cruise
- Fishing trip
- Jeep Safari
- Quad Bike Adventure
- Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus
- Horse Riding
- Hypogeum Sightseeing
- Jet Ski
- Limestone Heritage
- Maltese Folklore Dinner Party
- Mdina and Dingli Cliffs Photography Tour
- Mellieha Water Fun Park
- Organic Family Winery Gozo - Tour & Wine-Tasting
- Scuba Diving
- Parrot Interaction Pack
- Playmobil FunPark
- Popeye Village
- Valletta Harbour Cruise
- Round Malta Cruise
- Scooter Day Tour
- Sea Lion Interaction Pack
- Segway tour
- Sicily & Mount Etna
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Snorkelling with Bluefin Tuna
- Valletta Experience Malta 5D
- Wakeboarding and Waterskiing
- High speed Zip line