The San Pawl Hotel is located just 5 minutes' walk away from Alpha School of English and a short distance from the centre of Bugibba.
The hotel offers a wide range of facilities including a restaurant, pizzeria, poolside bar and lounge bar. Internet access is available in the reception area at a charge.
There is a seawater outdoor pool and large sun terrace as well as a heated freshwater indoor pool. The standard rooms have ensuite bathrooms as well as ceiling fans, satellite TV and a balcony. The superior rooms have air-conditioning, a fridge and hairdryer in addition to the standard room facilities. The hotel also organises regular evening entertainment for visitors. Our students recommend the San Pawl Hotel for the quality of its food. This is an excellent choice for students opting for accommodation on half board basis.
Important to know
- 3rd and 4th adults sharing get a 25% discount on BB basis
- Infants (0-4.99 years) are FREE
- Children (5-11.99 years) 1st child is FREE when accompanied by 2 adults
- Children (5-11.99 years) 2nd child pays 50% of adult rate on same basis
- Children (age 12+) pay full price
- Bed & Breakfast (BB) includes both hot and cold Continental and English breakfast buffet.
- Half Board (HB) is also served in buffet style and includes local and Continental dishes.
- Poolview rooms: €5.00 per person per night
N.B. Should you wish to book a Poolview room, kindly indicate this in the Additional Information box when you make your booking.
Prices & dates
16 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
Price per room per night from: €57
1 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
Price per room per night from: €40
1 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
Price per room per night from: €33
Book your accommodation online!
Search all English courses
If your preferred choice of accommodation is not available, please contact our Accommodation Manager who will try to offer you an alternative.
Accommodation rates shown on this website do not include the Environmental Contribution Tax effective from 20 June 2016. This tax is €0.50c per night per person up to a maximum of €5.00 per person per continuous stay in Malta for persons of 18 years and over.