English on the move - Learn English over 50!
Confidence building lessons designed to encourage interaction and participation. We’ll assess your learning needs so we can give you tasks that you will be able to use in a work or leisure context.
You will meet your teacher and the rest of your class at Alpha School every day where you will have a short briefing about the day’s programme.
• St. Paul’s Bay tour
• National Aquarium
• Valletta & Malta Experience
• Gun Salute
• Hard Rock Cafe
• Gozo full day tour
• St. Paul’s Islands tour
• Xemxija heritage trail
• Folklore day with lunch and limoncello making
Prices & course dates
13 Oct 2019 - 20 Oct 2019
Price per person per course only : €425
Book your course online!
Search all English courses
Brochures and prices View
Price excludes our €50 registration fee PER BOOKING & €30 course resources fee PER STUDENT. These extra fees will be added to your final invoice.
- Booked with us before? Tell us and we'll give you an extra 10% discount! (does not apply to evening classes)
- Staying for 4-7 weeks? We'll give you a 10% discount on your junior course!
- Staying for 8+ weeks? We'll give you a 20% discount on your junior course!
- More than one child in our Playschool? We'll give you a 25% discount on the 2nd/3rd child!
- Booking as a family? 15% off all courses per family!
All discounts will be applied on your final invoice.
All courses include...
- Student welcome information pack including maps and important information for your stay in Malta
- Student ID card and Taxes
- Placement test & weekly progress tests
- Final certificate
- Free WiFi access on school premises
- Mobile Sim card (on request)
- 24/7 emergency helpline in Malta
- Ability to purchase exciting additional lessons / excursions & sports!