Standard terms and conditions of purchases with suppliers
These terms and conditions define the business arrangement between “Alpha School of English” or “Alpha Adventures” (We/Us) and the named Supplier (You) in any Purchase orders we send to you.
These terms are necessary for our compliance with accreditation rules and ensure that when you promise to deliver a service for a price, we can reliably use or sell that service knowing that you will deliver the service as expected for the agreed price. In the event of any problems we will work together to negotiate a solution.
Quality assurance by you
You shall ensure that you hold adequate 3rd party indemnity insurance; maintain all necessary licences and consents, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations; observe all health and safety rules and regulations that apply to you and your service.
Purchase orders from us shall be binding only when transmitted in writing by letter, fax or e-mail and you will confirm the Purchase order without delay. Your agreement is confirmed when you accept a Purchase order request from us. If you do not accept these terms then you should not accept the Purchase order.
The prices defined in the Purchase order shall be fixed prices and the prices stated shall include all items required for the proper performance of the contract. Prices you supply to us remain fixed until you notify us of updated prices with an effective date of change.
You will at all times ensure that you deliver the Service as agreed but if you fail to deliver the Goods and/or perform the Services by the applicable date, then we shall be able to claim damages for any additional costs, loss or expenses incurred by us which are in any way attributable to your failure to meet such dates.
Additional agreements in force
These terms and conditions of purchase do not replace any additional agreements you might already have in place with us which remain valid.
Office hours and emergencies Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30hrs for all enquiries. For accommodation and purchasing enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and for all other enquiries please email email@example.com. For emergencies only you can call our 24hour emergency number +356 79 999 444
Search all English courses
LIMITED OFFER - 20% off our most popular general English course if you pay for your course in full. Offer expires soon!
Fun Alpha School Facts
- Over 90% of our regular teaching staff are British, Australian or South African
- We teach students from over 40 different countries every year
- We've been offering English + Sports courses for 25 years
- We pioneered English courses for Families in Malta and cater for children from the age of 2
- 99% of our students would recommend Alpha School to a friend
- We opened our Gozo Annexe in 2014
- We offered our first First Aid course in 2014
- We offer over 20 different sports
- Over 100 different activities
- 16 different types of accommodation
- We have a multi-national office team with full and part-time staff and interns from Malta, the UK, Poland, France & Germany
- Alpha School used to be called the St. Paul's Bay English Language Centre
- We were the first school to open in the north of Malta - way back in 1991
- We offer in-house training for our teaching staff with a teacher trainer from the UK who visits Malta twice a year
- We have a reputation for being the friendliest school in Malta!
- We update our website every single day!