The Santana Hotel is located in the heart of Qawra, yet only a short walk away from the promenade and a small sandy beach. The 4 star hotel is also very close to the local shops, bars, restaurants, and public transport.
The hotel has a total number of 202 guestrooms divided into Standard or Superior rooms. Amongst them, there are a limited number of suites that are also available. The hotel's facilities include an indoor pool, sun terraces and a rooftop pool that is also suitable for children. The outdoor pool and bar open from May to October.
The hotel's main restaurant, Moire, takes on a buffet style of dining - ensuring that you will be satisfied by the end of it. The Italian trattoria, La Mentha, opens in the evenings, and serves a variety of typical Mediterranean dishes. As well as these, a licensed Cafeteria is also open throughout the day for any snacks you might want to have in between meals.
Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.
Important to know
Children are classed as such between 3 to 12.99 years
- Child sharing with one adult - charge is of two adults
- Child sharing with two adults - 50% discount on adult rate
- Superior room is required for 4 persons (including children and infants)
- Maximum number of persons in twin standard is 3 (including children and infants)
- 3rd and 4th adult sharing : 30% discount on twin rate
- Compulsory Easter Lunch supplement applicable on Full Board and All Inclusive – Adults: €20.00; Children: €10.00
- Check-in Time: 14.00 - Check-out Time: 11.00
- For prices please contact our Accommodation Department - firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices & dates
Book your accommodation online!
Search all English courses
LIMITED OFFER - 20% off our most popular general English course if you pay for your course in full. Offer expires soon!
If your preferred choice of accommodation is not available, please contact our Accommodation Manager who will try to offer you an alternative.
Accommodation rates shown on this website do not include the Environmental Contribution Tax effective from 20 June 2016. This tax is €0.50c per night per person up to a maximum of €5.00 per person per continuous stay in Malta for persons of 18 years and over.